The GIA Universal Guard utilizes the proprietary technology to protect you from the harmful EMF effects of common electrical and wireless devices used at your home or office. In addition, the Universal Guard enhances your body's resistance stress. GIAPlex™
Easy to use and apply, the GIA Universal Guard can quickly be placed on any device.
Made in the USA by a military defense contractor!
Works on any wired, and/or wireless devices in home, office, etc.!
Only patented product of its kind in the world!
Not available in stores!
Click Here to Download Informational Flyer Click Here to View Testimonials
Available in packs of 2, 6, or 12. Click Here for Pricing Information Use the Universal Guard on these common devices:
IMPORTANT: Do NOT adhere Universal Guard(s) to a device's screen or to any glass surface on your device.
Television - 2 Chips
• 1 chip centered above TV screen
• 1 chip centered below TV screen
Microwave - 2 Chips
• 1 chip on both the top-left and top-right corners, close to door seals
Video Game Consoles - 2 Chips
• 1 chip centered on top of console
• 1 chip on bottom of each controller
Cordless Phone - 2 Chips
• 1 chip on base station, close to antenna
• 1 chip on phone, close to antenna
Hair Dryer - 1 Chip
• 1 chip on any flat surface of hair dryer
Coffee Maker - 1 Chip
• 1 chip close to on/off switch
Laptop Computer - 1 Chip
• 1 chip, top-centered on the outside of the display panel
Toaster - 1 Chip
• 1 chip positioned on front (centered)
Desktop Computer - 2 Chips
• 1 chip on computer tower (top, front or side)
• 1 chip on monitor (centered on top or bottom)*
Vacuum Cleaner - 2 Chips
• 1 chip on handle
• 1 chip on housing
Alarm Clock - 1 Chip
• 1 chip on face or top of alarm clock
Wireless Router - 2 Chips
• 2 chips, on the top of the router, close to the antenna(s)
Refrigerator - 2 Chips
• 1 chip (front-top-center of the unit)
• 1 chip (front-bottom-center of the unit)
Home & Office Equipment, such as:
Printers, photocopiers, fax machines, etc.
† Placement will vary, depending on the device. Please contact Consultant Support with questions.